The role of UX designer is very critical in a scrum team. This person should have clear understanding of product vision and its requirements. UX works closely with product owner and users to understand requirements and grooming of user stories. You define use cases, and starts design work by involving required stakeholders including product owner and members of his scrum team. It is important to empower the role of UX designer so that you can make sure the desired implementation of the designed features. UX designers should also take ownership of design work and provide all required artifacts and specs to development by following the defined standards.
What we are looking for
You create, that’s for sure. You analyze, that’s part of the job. You’re an out-of-the-box thinker. You have experience in UI / Visual design and understand the values and pitfalls of design systems. A beautiful design is required , as this is one of the crucial elements in “loveable” products. You understand how to create esthetical great products.
You are the ‘creative’ conscience within our cross-functional team, which makes you responsible for the entire design and the focus of the product - naturally together with a Product Owner.
We value a teamwork. That’s why you’ll collaborate tightly with engineers, working in a cross-functional agile team. You take charge and create products that are intuitive, consistent and simple and at the same time, contribute to the business goals of SciSports.
You are the user representative and therefore challenge your team from that point-of-view;
- You have an eye for detail and a passion for design;
- You’re familiar with GV Design Sprints and could host these;
- You are creative and inspire others in ideation sessions;
- You can handle the freedom that you get and can take charge;
- You design new features, from wireframes and wireflows to visual designs;
- You communicate and define your design decisions;
- You thrive on feedback: validate, validate, validate is what you do on a regular basis;
- You make sure the team gets the design input they need;
- You define which and when usability tests need to be performed;
- You create prototypes when necessary;
- You bring a product to live with functional motion design;
- You understand the concepts of HTML and CSS;
- You can build and maintain UI components with a Design System;
- You understand that functionality is above the form;
- You have an experience of working in Agile team
- You communicate fluently in English
At least 3 years of experience as an UX/UI Designer
- Relevant higher education in user interaction design, graphical design or product design.
- The ability to use time wisely with projects and competitive priorities, meet agreed deadlines and be accountable for work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What do we offer?
- Challenging and varied position with a professional and innovative organization
- Sufficient deployment possibilities
- Informal, no-nonsense corporate culture
- Competitive remuneration package
For additional question please contact Bastiaan Florijn, Corporate Recruiter by e-mail at email@example.com or mobile at +31  6 8161 1921.