The new platform is the backbone where all SciSports advanced football metrics, analytics and insights are to be deployed and exposed to our clients. Ingesting large amounts of factual data about football from a diversity of sources as well as real-time tracked ball and players from our BallJames platform, enriching and further serving this data after intense data crunching, and finally delivering it to our new web-portal; it breathes data.
- Implement the UX / interaction design in a Vue.js Single Page Application
- End product must be suitable for both handheld tablets and laptop/desktop usage
- Advanced visualisation of domain specific metrics and analytics
- Advanced interactive UI components for expert users to explore opportunities for improvements
What we are looking forWe are looking for a bright software engineer with a passion for building future proof systems. You can implement mathematical algorithms and look forward to work in a passionate team that is changing the world of sports. What we expect from you:
- ES6/ES2015 or Typescript
- Webpack, Babel
- Sass / Less
- Single Page Applications
- Web api framework, Express
- Hapi, Koa, RestifySails
- Test tools: Mocha, Jasmine, Istanbul, Karma
- D3, Vega, Konva
What do we offer?
- Challenging and varied position with a professional and innovative organization;
- Sufficient deployment possibilities;
- Informal, no-nonsense corporate culture;
- Competitive remuneration package.
For additional question please contact Johan Huisman, Corporate Recruiter by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile at +31  6 1940 3037.
No (recruitment) agencies please.