The new platform is the backbone where all SciSports advanced football metrics, analytics and insights are to be deployed and exposed to our clients. Ingesting large amounts of factual data about football from a diversity of sources as well as real-time tracked ball and players from our BallJames platform, enriching and further serving this data after intense data crunching, and finally delivering it to our new web-portal; it breathes data.
- Data gathering and persistence, also think about efficient querying (3.000.000.000 records)
- Port data analytics modules to deployables and connect inputs and outputs to streaming data platform
- Create RESTful web-api's (for both internal and external use) as well as SSE / Websockets
What we are looking for
We are looking for a bright software engineer with a passion for building future proof systems. You can implement mathematical algorithms and look forward to work in a passionate team that is changing the world of sports. What we expect from you:
- Python 3
- Python libraries: Pandas, Sanic (like Flask, Tornado), asyncio
- Apache Kafka (Confluent)
- Mongo DB (Atlas)
- AWS ECS
- Data-driven, stream processing
- Deep-learning, Machine Learning pipeline
- Domain Driven Development
- Agile software development, scrum
- Test Driven Development
What do we offer?
- Challenging and varied position with a professional and innovative organization;
- Sufficient deployment possibilities;
- Informal, no-nonsense corporate culture;
- Competitive remuneration package.
For additional question please contact Johan Huisman, Corporate Recruiter by e-mail at email@example.com or mobile at +31  6 1940 3037.
No (recruitment) agencies please.