Join the SciSports Salesforce in Italy!
SciSports is growing! We are extending our salesforce to Spain, Italy, China and are looking for young, experienced, ambitious sales talents who are also football fanatics like the rest of us here at SciSports. You will develop new accounts in Italy (clubs, federations, media) and sell them the SciSports platform.
We are looking for applicants with experience in the field in Italy. You have a proven track record in sales and you are triggered by setting up new partnerships and closing deals. We need strong a strong communicator that is driven by result. You get the opportunity to sell several eye catching and state of the art data driven solutions within the football environment. Hungry for goals? We’ve got the perfect sales job for you!
As International Sales Representative, Your Primary Accountabilities & Responsibilities include:
• Focus on incremental sales for SciSports products to prospective customers.
• Participate in the development/execution of strategic territory and account plans
• Implement all aspects of territory and account management revenue targets
• Generate incremental revenue through prospecting, cold calling, up selling and cross selling within a territory or account
• Identify accounts with “high close” potential, qualify opportunities & accurately forecast business & revenue
• Commercially driven, strong business sense
• Bachelors degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years in field or sales with deal closure experience is a benefit
• Fluent Italian speaker (you live in Italy as well)
Candidate Profile and Characteristics
• Commercially minded
• Football fanatic
• Customer/Client focused
• Persuasive & enthusiastic
• Excellent relationship builders
• Results & target driven
• Hunter mentality
• Ability to impact & influence
• Team Player
• Fun & friendly
What do we offer?
- Challenging and varied position with a professional and innovative organization
- Sufficient deployment possibilities
- Informal, no-nonsense corporate culture
- Competitive remuneration package
For additional question please contact Bastiaan Florijn, Head of HR & Recruitment by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile at +31  6 8161 1921.