WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a experienced Finance Manager. You are able to to undertake all aspects of financial management: bookkeeping, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. We manage our financial accounts with Twinfield software.s.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare regulatory reporting in cooperation with our Auditors.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with legal and tax requirements
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
- 3+ years working experience as a Financial Accountant and the various aspects of running financial accounts,.
- Education in Financial Accounting at Bachelor level
- Thorough knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Experience in an Finance environment
- Advising skills
- Knowledge of financial systems
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business.
- Driven and determined
- Knowledge of Dutch taxes law
- Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Challenging and varied position with a professional and innovative organization;
• Sufficient deployment possibilities;
• Informal, no-nonsense corporate culture;
• Competitive remuneration package.
For additional questions please contact Bastiaan Florijn, Corporate Recruiter by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile at +31 (0)6 8161 1921.