The C++/Deep Learning Developer plays an important part in the development of our BallJames system. You strive for the highest performance and have experience in developing complex systems. Complex algorithms, parallelization, CUDA and frameworks like Tensorflow/Café/Torch have little secrets for you. Basically, you want to master the complex.
What we are looking forWe are looking for a bright developer that wants to be part of one of the fastest growing analytics companies in the world. You know how to work in a team and want to work and become one of the best in the world. What we expect from you:
- Responsible for object detection and tracking algorithms.
- Minimum of five years of programming experience in C++ (preferably C++11 and higher)
- Experience with GPU programming on the CUDA platform is prefered
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Cafe and Torch is prefered
- Experience with neural networks and deep learning (CNN/ (R)CNN / LTSM) is prefered
- Experience with embedded vision platforms (Jetson / Tegra) is prefered
- You are a team player, even when strict deadlines arise
- A Master degree
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as a Product Owner or equivalent experience in a similar capacity
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies and software development best practices
- Preferably a strong affinity with football and / or sports in general
- Experience with deep learning and AI is a plus
What do we offer?
- Challenging and varied position with a professional and innovative organization
- Sufficient deployment possibilities
- Informal, no-nonsense corporate culture
- Competitive remuneration package
For additional question please contact Johan Huisman, Corporate Recruiter by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile at +31  6 1940 3037.
No (recruitment) agencies please.